Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vbeam Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment - 6 days after

Vbeam Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment - 6 days after Video Clips. Duration : 1.62 Mins.


6 days after This video is one in a series that follows the progress of the healing process after my Vbeam Pulsed Dye Laser treatment. I not only show you what to expect with aggressively treating rosacea, spider veins and red spots, but share with you some insight on my experience. The series was born out of my frustration at trying to find some videos of "real people" (not professional before and after pics) who actually had the Vbeam treatment. I wanted to see what I'd look like and what it looks like as it heals. I heard conflicting stories from friends and wanted to know for myself. If you are interested or just curious, please view my previous videos for visuals and for info that I wish I'd had known, just so that I could be informed. After 5 days, the bruises are noticeably fading. My dermatologist said it would take about 2 weeks for them to completely fade and I believe she's right on. There are settings that the laser has that allows the patient to choose a lesser effective treatment, less sting during the treatment and less bruising, thereby possibly needing multiple treatments. The upside is that the bruises that do show up are gone in a day or 2. The other option is that they can choose a more aggressive treatment, which results in more bruising, more sting during the procedure and longer healing time. I opted for the more aggressive, thereby giving me quicker results, more stinging and lotsa purple bruises! BUT...I won't have as many treatments...just 2 ...

Keywords: +vbeam, +Dermatology, +dermatologist, +Rosacea, +Laser, +Face, +facial, +Healing, +Spider, veins, +Cosmetic, treatment, +non-invasive, +broken, capillaries, +red, spots, +scheroderma, +telangiectasia, +autoimmune, disease, +CREST, Syndrome, +Pulsed, dye, laser, +Help, +Answers, pigmentation, +Pulse, +Skin, flaws, +Bee, sting, +Cold, water

No comments:

Post a Comment