Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vbeam Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment - 13 days after

Vbeam Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment - 13 days after Tube. Duration : 1.57 Mins.


It's been 5 days since my last recording and most of the bruises are gone. There is just a slight hint and when makeup is applied, they are not noticeable at all. When I go back for the 2nd treatment in 2 weeks, maybe I will put the recordings up on YouTube. If it is the same as this time, I won't bother. I am also making a slideshow of stills to show the healing process. That should be interesting to see day by day. This is the last video of this series. I hope they have helped in some way, if for no other reason than to satisfy your curiosity. There are settings that the laser has that allows the patient to choose a lesser effective treatment, less sting during the treatment and less bruising, thereby possibly needing multiple treatments. The upside is that the bruises that do show up are gone in a day or 2. The other option is that they can choose a more aggressive treatment, which results in more bruising, more sting during the procedure and longer healing time. I opted for the more aggressive, thereby giving me quicker results, more stinging and lotsa purple bruises! BUT...I won't have as many treatments...just 2. There are also choices in between those 2 examples. I hope this series has helped your curiosity. Thanks for the kind emails. God bless you.

Tags: +vbeam, +Dermatology, +dermatologist, +Rosacea, +Laser, +Face, +facial, +Healing, +Spider, veins, +Cosmetic, treatment, +non-invasive, +broken, capillaries, +red, spots, +scheroderma, +telangiectasia, +autoimmune, disease, +CREST, Syndrome, +Pulsed, dye, laser, +Help, +Answers, pigmentation, +Pulse, +Skin, flaws, +Bee, sting, +Cold, water

No comments:

Post a Comment